Do you ever wonder if you are the only one who feels like life is overwhelming? That having kids is sucking the fun out of you and that more often than not you sound more and more like your own parents?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions and feel you aren’t ready for my One-on-One, then the MammaYoda Parent Support Group is the right place for you. The parent support group is a nice way for you to get a feel for the MammaYoda Approach while sharing and meeting people.
While always having the MammaYoda Approach in the forefront we will tackle broader subjects allowing for a new topic each month. This Group meets once a month for 6 months and topics can include but are not limited to
- Self Care
- Family Values
- Telling the Truth
- Dropping the Ball
- Helicopter Parenting
What the MammaYoda Parent Support Group Includes:
- Strategies for learning how to pause
- A new monthly topic discussion with handouts
- Techniques to get you through tough situations with your kids
- An open compassionate forum to discuss your real kid issues with no judgement
- Accountability to keep you on track and apply all that you have learned